Did I Really Employ You?
If you have ever recruited the wrong person (and who hasn’t) you will want to ensure you never make that mistake again. It can cost anything from 75% of a person’s salary to twenty times their salary to replace them. And removing recruitment mistakes is a heart-breaking process.
Learn how to:
- Go through a process to decide whether you actually need to recruit at all
- Design the ideal candidate if you DO decide you need to recruit
- Ask the right questions even for the tricky areas
- Ask the right questions to get past the ‘mask’ of the interviewee
- Put steps into place so your teams can recruit and retain awesome people