My latest book on Leadership actually hit number one yesterday. And yes, I know it will be a very brief moment in time before it is no longer number one, but it sure felt good for that brief, brief moment.
I’m passionate about leadership, and it breaks
my heart when I see terrible leaders doing everything they can to trash
everything and everyone in their sphere. These are not great leaders; they are
tragic leaders. Even after 30 years of working in the HR field it still
bewilders me that we put unsuitable people into positions of power. It really
is a truth that power corrupts and total power corrupts totally.
I wrote the book ‘Leaders Behaving Badly’ not just to highlight appalling leader behaviours, but to raise up the people who courageously stand up to them and call them out.
- If you want to know if women make better leaders then men, then this is your book.
- If you want to understand the difference between healthy disruption and dysfunctional chaos, then this is your book
- If you want to understand the difference between tough bosses; harassers and bullies, then this is your book.
- If you want to understand the fatal attraction between people who behave badly and the people who ‘enable’ them, then this is your book
- If you want to know about the surprising and courageous leaders, young and old, who are showing UP the leaders who are behaving badly -then this is absolutely your book.
For the next 4 days
you can actually get the Kindle version for just US$1.
Leaders can only behave badly just as long as we let them!
Ann Andrews CSP
Speaker, author, profiler, Life Member NSANZ